MAJIN CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chronicles of Shadow

Go down

The Chronicles of Shadow Empty The Chronicles of Shadow

Post  Majin Shadow Sat May 12, 2012 12:08 pm

Ch. 1 Prologue

In the land of dragons, there was a clan of the strongest dragons of all, they were the Tiadohs. They lived on a large island floating in the sky. There was an estimate of 700 Tiadohs in all, it was a small kingdom due to the high qualifications.
  One summer day, the young prince of Tiadohs was training... "OW!! No fair!" said Haru. "you can turn invisible!" Shadow uncloaked. "There is no fair in battle" Shadow retorted. "There is only the strong and the weak, and if not being able to see is all it takes for you to lose, you are the weak." "Nicely said Prince."  said Trent as he watched. "you truly are the greatest worrier of your age" "Hmph, he's not that great, he's just as arrogant as his father." Sky remarked. "Yes, I agree." Added Sky's mate Astrid. "Grrr! I'll take you both right now!"  Shadow shot back. "Are you really foolish enough to challenge us?" Sky replied. "what? Afraid I can beat you??" Shadow protested. "Hmph...fine...." Sky and Astrid were then in claw to claw combat with Shadow, defeating the two was far from easy, but after 40 minutes of non-stop fighting, Shadow had won. Leonidas snickered when he saw his son had defeated two of the strongest elites. "very well done my son, your power is greater then I imagined." Shadow bowed his head and said; "thank you father". Lyra the queen walked out and told Leo that someone was here to see him, when Leonidas came , he saw Malefor along with his army of dark creatures. "Hello your highness" Malefor greeted, his voice echoing over itself. "What do you want?" Leonidas growled. "I was only here for and offer..."Malefor replied. "what kind of offer?..." Leonidas asked. "I've heard of your clan's strength...it could be of use to me....I'm here to recruit your clan for my army" Malefor said. "Hmph, you think you are fit to lead the Tiadohs? No...leave now, you should know your not welcome here." Leonidas returned coldly. "you turn up your nose at my offer? What a shame..." Malefor said and turned to his army. "You know what to do." Alpha, one of Malefor's elites, grined and pounced Lyra and attacked her. "LYRA!!!!!" Leonidas wailed. The rest of Malefor's army went to attack the rest of the clan. When Leonidas tried to help, he found Malefor blocking his way. "If you won't join me, you are of no value..." a vile grin spread across his face. Leonidas fought Malefor as hard as he he could, Shadow saw the battle and rushed over. Just then, Draco, Shadow's Godfather, grabed him and flew off. "LET ME GO!!! They need help!" Shadow cried. "It's to dangerous! If we go back, we all die!" Draco said as he said as he stopped at a creek where he placed Shadow to keep him safe. "Stay here Shadow" said Draco. "stay until I return." Draco flew off to help the others.  
    Hours passed and Draco had not returned. Tired of waiting, Shadow flew back to the island to see how the others had faired. When he arrived, he was greeted with a disastrous and gory spectacle. His entire clan was slaughtered, Sky and Astrid lay dead together, Haru and his friends were scattered across the blood-soaked terrain. Lyra, Shadow's mother was on the ground in a broken heap. Shadow hugged her body and cried. Everything was lost, but then he spotted his Father, Leonidas was badly wounded, Shadow ran over crying. "FATHER!!!" Shadow cried as he ran to him. "Sh-Shadow" Leonidas coughed. "your alive! Shadow, listen...never forget where your from, you have always been the strongest of our race, our last hope...you are the strongest life form of the strongest race, you can defeat Malefor and rebuild our clan...you can do it my son...." His eyes closed and was still, Leonidas was dead... Shadow roared in agony, he then packed what he could salvage and walked to a big hill, he shot a large fire ball at his home to give a proper funeral.He then set out on his own with only one objective: Kill em all...

Last edited by SpyroGooberX on Sun May 13, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Majin Shadow
Majin Shadow
Shadow The Admin
Shadow The Admin

https://shadowsden.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Majin Shadow Sat May 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Ch. 2 Shadow alone 

Shadow had been alone for 7 years, he was an expert hunter, though he usually starved himself to exercise not eating for long periods of time. He had encountered many of Malefor's minions along the way and killed them before they could give him away. He survived to train, and trained to survive. In battle it was play to win, there are no rules, kill or be killed, and do what it takes to win. He had been preparing to battle Malefor but was still far from ready. He has not yet met anyone to really call a friend, but that might change soon....
Majin Shadow
Majin Shadow
Shadow The Admin
Shadow The Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Majin Shadow Sun May 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Ch. 3 Star

Shadow had been wandering a vast forest for 2 days, he was walking when he heard footsteps behind him. He pounced in the direction of the noise and landed on a young orange dragoness, she was clearly a fire dragon, he could tell by the flame patterns down her back. "WAH?!" the dragoness exclaimed. "L-let me go!! Please!" "Who are you?! And why were you following me?!" Shadow shot back. "I wasn't following you! I was just walking! Please! Let me go!" the dragoness replied in fear. Shadow paused for a moment, then got off of her. "Sorry about that...can't be too careful..." "Too true" Replied the dragoness. "My name is Star, what's your name?" "my name is Shadow" Shadow replied. "you heading back to your family  Shadow?"  Shadow paused and looked at the ground. "They're dead..." Star gasped and said "That's terrible!! I'm so sorry!" Shadow just stared at the ground in silence. "If you have nobody or nowhere.... Do you want to come with me?" Star asked. "huh?...really?" Shadow asked. "absolutely! Your more then welcome". Shadow pondered the thought, then he finally answered. "Alright, lead the way" Star smiled and began to walk away. Shadow followed and the to eventually came to a large wooden gate. Inside was a large camp with many dragons of all ages. "This is where I live, but we will gave to see what master Talzen says about you staying. Star said. "Ok then...where is he?" Shadow asked. Star brought him to a large building where she asked someone where master Talzen was. The dragon left for a few minutes, then came back with Master Talzen. "So, this is the new dragon? He looks worthy...but it takes more then appearance to qualify here. Come with me". Talzen walked to a room and Shadow followed. After a couple hours, they walked out and Talzen had a surprised look on his face. "I see a new captain for your team Star, he has quite the battle skills, greater then I've ever seen, and he at least averaged in everything else". Star was shocked. "Captain?? Shocked I don't think anyone new has gotten that title! Congratulations Shadow!" Shadow smiled. "Thanks Star" he said. "You have to meet the team!" Star said in enjoyment. "c'mon!" Star grabbed Shadow's paw and ran him over to the Blue Blazers, which was Star's team. 
Majin Shadow
Majin Shadow
Shadow The Admin
Shadow The Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Majin Shadow Tue May 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Ch. 4 Meeting new friends

"Hey guys! I brought a new teammate! He's actually our new captain." Elis, the teams navigator stepped out of his tent. "huh? Captain? Whoa...he's tough lookin'...heh the scar looks cool." Shadow touched his left eye. "I got this a couple years back..." He said. "Well it's pretty cool" Elis remarked. Just then, Blaster walked out. "What's this I hear about a captain?" he asked. "This guy is our new group leader, looks like your not co captain anymore Blaster, sorry buddy..." Elis said. "your name is Blaster?" Shadow asked. "Well it's more of a code name." Blaster explained. "Sounds pretty good" Shadow said with a smile. Axe, the old captain walked out. "so what's your name?" asked Blaster. "I'm Shadow". Shadow said. "Elis your name is cool too?" Elis said with a smile. "Guess so, heh heh..." Shadow replied. "Well captain, any ideas on What to do?" Said Axe. ".....I have one...how are you guys with fighting?" "I ranked a 4 out of 5" said Axe. "same" Blaster added. "I'm 3 out of 5" said Elis. "so am I" said Star. "well...train a bit more and get plenty of rest, I have an idea...." said Shadow. Shadow and the others went to the training room to start thier traing session.
Majin Shadow
Majin Shadow
Shadow The Admin
Shadow The Admin

Back to top Go down

The Chronicles of Shadow Empty Re: The Chronicles of Shadow

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum